Telescopic Forks from the new KAUP range T180CT enable stacking of palletised goods to the opposite side of trucks or in double deep racks. Telescopic Forks increase loading speeds, ensure quicker loading cycles and open up a whole range of logistic options. They are therefore often operated on piggy-back forklifts and reach trucks.Telescopic Forks such as the T180CT from KAUP can also be used as hydraulic fork extensions.
Using KAUP Telescopic Forks trucks, wagons and goods stored double deep on shelves can be loaded and unloaded. To achieve this, Telescopic Forks are designed with hydraulic synchronous fork shoes which can, if necessary, be extended step-less.
- Excellent residual capacity.
- Low lost load centre.
- Very good visibility conditions.
- Forks with hydraulic synchronism.
- Telescopic Forks can be combined with KAUP Fork Positioner. T466B fork positioners is the best suited.
- Accesories include: hardox wear and tear bar (5mm thick, welded on)
- Load stops: Pallet stop, Load Stop
Download Spec SheetDownload Here
Enquiry about T180CT - Telescopic Forks