Many requirements and different widths of fork carriages require an unlimited number of variations. The KAUP High-Performance Sideshifter type T151P2 supplies this variation. In addition, all sideshifter components such as housings, pistons and brackets are identical in design as those used in other KAUP attachments with additional sideshift function. This optimises maintenance and simplifies repairs.
- Designed for extremely tough operations.
- Protected piston rods.
- Fork length unrestricted within maximum capacity of the forklift truck.
- Construction widths available up to 3.500 mm.
- High visibility.
- Equal shifting force and speed to both directions.
- Quick and easy installation.
- SOFTSTOP end-of-stroke slow-down.
- SMOOTHROLL bottom brackets.
- Attachment can be fitted with load backrest model T179.
Download Spec SheetDownload Here
Enquiry about T151P2 - Sideshifter High-Performance Model