The KAUP hook-on Fork Positioner T466Z(A) has been specially designed with optimised visibility and residual capacity. This attachment is manufactured from well proven components and is suitable for moderately heavy duty tasks. The qualities of the range of T466Z(A) Fork Positioners are particularly effective when different sizes of loads are regularly transported or different kinds of transportation are used - for example in logistics.
- For moderately heavy operation - complete program with capacities of up to 10 tons
- Very good residual capacity
- Excellent visibility
- Supplied with welded forks
- Supplied optionally with screw on forks for wear intensive operation (A-version)
- Independent sideshift serially
- Construction width of the attachment and opening range is not dependent on the width of the forklift truck carriage
- T466 - Hook on attachment with fork carriage bars for attaching the original forks.
- T466BI - Integrated attachment with fork carriage bars for attaching the original forks.
- T466Z(A) - Hook on attachment with welded or screw-on (A) forks.
- T466IZ(A) - Integrated attachment with welded or screw-on (A) forks.
Download Spec SheetDownload Here
Enquiry about T466Z - Fork Positioner