The range T466 with optimised visibility and residual capacity is fitted with separate sideshift as standard. This ensures that the permissible lateral shift is fully utilized at any position of the forks. KAUP separate sideshift components are designed so that there is no loss of residual capacity. The needle bearing roller guided bottom hooks (SMOOTHROLL) considerably reduce friction and ensure energy efficient operation of the attachment. End of stroke slow-down (SOFTSTOP) considerably reduces the speed over the last 15 mm and thus prevents accidents due to loads falling off and protects the mast components. Furthermore lateral stability is enhanced which ensures the stand stability of the forklift truck.
- For moderately heavy operation - complete program with capacities of up to 10 tons.
- Very good residual capacity.
- Excellent visibility.
- Original forklift trucks useable.
- Independent sideshift serially.
- Construction width of the attachment and opening range is not dependent on the width of the forklift truck carriage.
- T466 - Hook on attachment with fork carriage bars for attaching the original forks.
- T466BI - Integrated attachment with fork carriage bars for attaching the original forks.
- T466Z(A) - Hook on attachment with welded or screw-on (A) forks.
- T466IZ(A) - Integrated attachment with welded or screw-on (A) forks.
Download Spec SheetDownload Here
Enquiry about T466 - Fork Positioner