KAUP’s solution for an easy to fit compact sideshifting fork positioner. This unit offers features including high visibility, soft stop (end of cylinder stroke dampening) and jump fitting to carriages (wide frame sideshift fork positioners that fit onto standard width carriages).
Fork positioning allows an increase in productivity, reduces the risk of operator injury by eliminating manual adjustment of forks across the carriage, coupled with the ability to sideshift means your forklift is equipped to handle most palletised loads with ease.
- Hydraulic connections to bulkhead fittings for ease of installation.
- Soft stop – end of cylinder stroke dampening.
- No welding required for fit up.
- Roller bottom slides.
- ±100mm sideshift.
- Simultaneous fork positioning.
- Flow restrictors to adjust for equal fork travel speed.
- Use your existing load guard to reduce costs.
- Jump ability.
- Non side shifting.
- Pressure relief valve to ensure no clamping with forks.
- Anti drift hydraulics (standard on Class IV models).
- Load backrest.
- Fork arms.
- Other widths.
- Hose reels, solenoid valves and buttons for easy hydraulic installation.
Download Spec SheetDownload Here
Enquiry about T163 - Sideshift Fork Positioner