The KAUP Fork Positioner T160 offers an excellent view to the fork tips and the load as well as a favourable lost load centre. Therefore the achievable residual capacity is very good. The qualities of this attachment are particularly effective when different sizes of loads are regularly transported or different kinds of transportation are used - for example in logistics.
- For moderately heavy operation
- Excellent residual capacity
- High stability with optimal tare weight
- Very good visibility conditions
- Valve block sideshift serially
- Use of longer forks possible
- Original forklift trucks useable
- Construction width of the attachment and opening range is not dependent on the width of the forklift truck carriage
- More opening ranges with same construction width compared to shaft guided Fork Positioners
- 4,8T with capacity (kg/mm) 2.700/1.200 available upon request.
- Not suitable for clamping between the forks.
- Available without sideshift.
- Load backrest see model T479 and T479.1
- Available with welded forks: Model T160Z.
- Forks see model T180.
- Optional in explosion proof version
Download Spec SheetDownload Here
Enquiry about T160 - Fork Positioner