Flexibility is the motto of the KAUP Fork Clamp with Turnable Forks T411D. This clamp is a very universally applicable attachment, because the carrying part of the hook-on forks is turnable by ± 90 °.
Therefore, the rotary hook-on fork clamp can be used for hook-on fork works as well as the clamps by bale, boxes and cardboards. If the carrying part are turned only around by 45 °, besides, the transport of barrels or other cylindrical bodies is easily possible.
- Suitably to the Handling of the most different load forms - palettised product, grid boxing, underrun loads (basic position), barrels and cylindrical bodies (45 ° positions), bales, clamps, cardboard etc. (90 ° positions)
- Very good visibility conditions
- Independent sideshift serially
- Load backrest optionally
- Puttable on clamp arms optionally
- Hydraulically turnable forks available upon request.
- Slip-on arms for the forks model T103A and T103AG
- Also available without sideshift, model T401D
- Load Backrest see model T179.
Download Spec SheetDownload Here
Enquiry about T411D - Fork Clamp with Turnable Forks