KAUP attachments of the class T413 designed with high visibility are mainly used for in-plant, non-palletised transportation of bales of paper, waste paper, tobacco and textiles or also boxes and containers. Pulp, foamed plastic (polystyrene) wool and Big-Bags can also be transported with specially designed clamping arms.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Very good visibility.
- Solid strengthened design with KAUP clamp profiles from T-profiles and C- profiles.
- Solid slim arm design.
- Independent sideshift serially.
- Combination with KAUP rotary devices possible.
- Customer specified modifications feasible.
- Bale clamp can be fitted with load back rest T479.
- Available without sideshift, model T403.
Download Spec SheetDownload Here
Enquiry about T413 - Bale Clamp