The KAUP T413 range is designed with high visibility and is mainly used for in-plant, non-palletised transportation of bales of paper, wastepaper, tobacco and textiles, as well as boxes and containers. Pulp, foamed plastic, wool and large bags can also be transported with specially designed clamping arms.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Very good visibility.
- Solid strengthened design with KAUP clamp profiles from T-profiles and C- profiles.
- Solid slim arm design.
- Independent sideshift serially.
- Combination with KAUP rotary devices possible.
- Customer specified modifications feasible.
- Bale clamp can be fitted with load back rest T479.
- Available without sideshift, model T403.
Download Spec SheetDownload Here
Enquiry about T413 - Bale Clamp